Commercial and Residential Plumbing
Installation, repairing, and maintaining domestic, commercial, and domestic plumbing systems -All Plumbing services- we’ve got you covered.
While we offer an array of plumbing-related services, these are a few of our specializations:
- Sanitary Systems: From sewer line repairs and installation to toilet bowl replacements, our expertly trained technicians ensure your sanitary systems stay in proper working order. We know that only thoroughly comprehensive sanitary maintenance is acceptable for the continued health and well-being of our customers.
- Water Heaters: We can repair or install a variety of conventional, tankless, and indirect water heaters depending on the needs and challenges of your particular home or business.
- Pipe Repair: We can repair or replace any piping for long-lasting durability.
- Backflow Devices: Make sure your water is safe and not cross-contaminated with a non-potable source. We provide backflow prevention installations to ensure your water is safe and not cross-contaminated with a non-potable source.
- Drain Cleaning: We take drain cleaning to another level with camera pipe inspections and industry-leading equipment. It is our job to make sure the clog never returns!
Commercial Plumbing Services
At Pal, we handle all your plumbing needs—from emergency repairs to major renovations—from small installations to large industrial or commercial installations to multi-family installations.
- Sanitary Systems
- Storm Systems
- Acid Waste Systems
- Potable Water Systems
- Pure Water Systems
- Lab Gas & Air Systems
- Water Heaters—Gas/Electric/Oil
- Vacuum Pumps & Piping Systems
- Lab Waste Neutralization Systems
- Grease Interceptors
- Non-Potable Water System
- Certified Backflow Testing, Installation & Repair
- Compressed Air Systems
- Sewage Ejectors
- Floor Drains, Sinks
- Flue Piping
Pal Engineering Emergency Plumbing Service
Have an emergency leak? Clogged drain or sink? A sewer break? Our expert plumbers are available 24/7 to save you from frustration and possible health hazard.